(oh,) so unaware of this world;
>> Thursday, February 26, 2004
))

evErytimE_*

Notice me
Take my hand
Why are we
Strangers when
Our love is strong
Why carry on without me?

Everytime I try to fly
I fall without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you baby
And everytime I see you in my dreams
I see your face, it's haunting me
I guess I need you baby

I make believe
That you are here
It's the only way
I see clear
What have I done
You seem to move on easy

And everytime I try to fly
I fall without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you baby
And everytime I see you in my dreams
I see your face, you're haunting me
I guess I need you baby

I may have made it rain
Please forgive me
My weakness caused you pain
And this song is my sorry

Ohhhh

At night I pray
That soon your face
Will fade away

And everytime I try to fly
I fall without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you baby
And everytime I see you in my dreams
I see your face, you're haunting me
I guess I need you baby


bEautiful s0ng..
mEimei intr0-ed it when we chilled out at her h0use yest...
finally britnEy c0mes up w decent s0ngs...

ahhhhhhh......
resUlts out tmr...
rEely reely afraid...
haix....pray tt it will tUrn out finE fer all of us...

sch was ok t0dae..
w0ke up supEr early t0 spray my hair
c0s g0t caught yEst..
in e end e stupid lady said "if u're stayin in mj i wanna c it black"
arghhh hada get thru e day w my hair feelin sticky...

oya yii yin n yi qing cAme t0dae!
hahax...
ya man den we were liKE rUnnin t0 hug each other..
s0 funny..
den durin lit tut0rial..
n0rvin pr0p0sed t0 irving hahah
v hilarious...evEn made a vide0 of it..
den la0 pa called halfway n i was t0kin t0 him outsidE class
hahah hE's bac fr0m thailand!=D

watchEd "the war ph0t0grapher" fer lEcture t0dae..
dark n deprEssin again...
mEimei was v disturbEd...chEers up dear!
yeaps...

hE b0t p0sters...
heard sum stuffs..
qUite disapp0intin ba?
dUnn0 what t0 believe in...

hmmm r0le play yEst went well..
we g0t 2 As s0 far..
c0ol~c0nsiderin tt we only started last wEek..

went out w class aftEr sch t0dae..
was t0kkin n crappin in kfc haha
was fUn...i likE a101...
yeaps...haix dunno fEel s0 mixed up n0w...

wish mE luck fer tmr k?



8:17 PM;

k me, myself

chris * i love snacking to bits.

we can stitch back those happy days ;


k credits

Layout
RAHH :designer.
TOUCHSTONES :brushes.
ROMANCEDIED :brushes.
AUGIE :font.



k favourites

jay and cristiano ronaldo. oh, and jessica alba of course =D



k friends

manda'*
mama'*
jir0ng'*
si0k'*
daphne'*
sarah'*
natasha'*
jieming'*
j0hnny'*
qing'*
cheeling'*
ch0nglee'*
jac & rach'*
chinkz'*
alan'*
chuhui'*
guang'*
pauline'*



k ...

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com